- HONOR God by HONORing people
- Choose HONOR when wronged
- Got good at GIVING...honor
- Let God's perfect love cast out fear
- Matthew 1:18-25
- Psalm 94:19
Life Group Questions
What are your plans for Christmas this year? Are you planning to come to one of the Christmas Eve services? If so, have you thought of people you can invite to join you?
- Look at Matthew 1:18-25. What stands out to you in these verses?
- What kind of thoughts/feelings do you think Joseph was having during this time? What does Joseph’s initial response tell us about his character? (see verse 19)
- Rob challenged us to honor God by honoring people. Who in your life is God calling you to honor?
- Is there someone that has wronged you that God is calling you to still honor? Why is that so difficult for us?
- What does it look like for us to give honor to others? How is it a sacrifice for us at times?
- How has God’s love helped you to cast our fear in your life?
- Who in your life needs to experience God’s perfect love? How might God want to use you to encourage them and help experience His love?