- See the pride before the fall
- Let God's embrace turn the woes into blessings.
- Hab. 2:5-20
- Luke 8:17
- Phil. 2:5-8
Life Group Questions
What are you most looking forward to this Thanksgiving?
- Look at Habakkuk 2:5-20- What are some things that stand out to you in these verses? What things remind you of our world today?
- Which of the 5 woes do you see as the most challenging in our world today? How can we fight against these in our lives?
- Why do you think it is important for us to realize and take account for the sin in our own lives? Is that easy or hard for you to do? How have you seen pride creep into your life?
- Why do we sometimes not like to think about the truth that God will judge our sin and the sins of the world?
- What has helped you to experience God’s embrace and overcome some of the temptations and woes in your life? How have you seen some of your woes turn to blessings?
- How have you seen God’s grace, mercy and love in your life? How can you help others to experience those things in their lives?