- Remember the good that God has done
- Connect with God, even in times of stress or grief
- Rewire the way I rejoice
- Habakkuk 3:1-19
- Psalm 34:10
Life Group Questions
- Look at Habakkuk chapter 3. What are some things that stand out to you in these verses?
- Look again at verse 2. Describe a time, like Habakkuk, when you were “awed” by God’s creation. What are some of the good things God has done in your life?
- Have you ever considered it possible to truly have joy in the midst of suffering, or have thought it is only possible to have joy after suffering passes?
- Has there been a time in your life when God gave you joy even though your circumstances seemed hopeless?
- Habakkuk moved from hopelessness to joy over the 3 chapters of this book. In what areas of your life would you like God to take you from hopelessness to joy? What would that look like for you?
- What does it look like to “rewire” the way you rejoice? Does it mean we are to ignore the reality of what is really happening in our lives?
- How can you help others to experience God’s goodness and joy in their lives, especially if they are going through a difficult time?