- God wants you soul to do well
- Let God's love nourish your soul
- Quite the impostor
- 3 John 1:2
- Psalm 63:3-5
Life Group Questions
- Read Psalm 63:3-5. What stands out to you in these verses? What does it look like to let God’s love nourish your soul?
- Look at 3 John verse 2. Would you say that your soul is “getting along well”?
- How would you rate yourself when it comes to taking care of your soul? Not so good? So-so? Doing good?
- What are some ways or things that have helped you to trust in God’s love for you?
- What are some of the things of this world that can rob us of God’s love?
- Why is it so easy for us to fall into the trap of trying to gain God’s love by what we do? What can we do to help us with this struggle?
- How can you start this week to begin to quiet the “imposter voice” in your life?