- Begin with an honest relationship with God.
- Wrestle with your problems with God’s goodness in mind.
- Look - See that God is doing a new thing.
- Habakkuk 1:1-17
- Acts 13:38-41
Life Group Questions
What has been one highlight for you this past week?
- Look at Habakkuk chapter 1. What are some things that stand out to you? Have you ever felt like you are complaining to God?
- How can we approach God with confidence, yet reverence for who He is?
- Share about a time in your life when you really doubted or struggled with God in some area of your life? Were you still able to see God’s goodness during that time?
- How open and honest do you feel you can be with God about your thoughts/feelings? Do you ever feel like you need to hold back?
- How can we know that God is at work and trust Him, when things don’t make sense or we don’t feel He is at work? Is there a new thing you see God doing or teaching you?
- How can we encourage others who are struggling with God and help them to understand His love and grace?