- Stand on high ground..Be patient
- Stand firm..Have faith in a faithful God
- Habakkuk 2:1-4
- James 4:13-15
Life Group Questions
What are some of the things in life that tend to test your patience the most?
- Look at Habakkuk 2:1-4. What stands out to you in these verses? How do you see the themes of patience, persistence and perspective in these verses?
- How do these verses help to show us that God is in control of all things?
- What does it look like for you to stand in the midst of difficult times?
- What are some of the things that help you to gain perspective, when you are struggling with something or waiting to hear from God?
- Is it harder for you to be patient with yourself or with others? Why do we find it so difficult to be patient? What does it look like for us to practice patience?
- Have there been times when God answered your prayer in a different way then you wanted or expected? What happened?
- How can we look to God’s goodness and faithfulness, when we are in the middle of something difficult?